What's needed to stay in shape and have a healthy body?
Eat more fruits?
Do sports regularly?
Some of them are true. However, we have to know what kind of nutrition they need and how to combine all of that so that our body needs for nutrition could play.
In addition to vitamins, minerals, we also have to fulfill our body needs. The benefit of vitamins and minerals to health only recently found in this 20th centuries. Nutrition is one of the factors that health is importanteimportante for our body. And another factor is to get enough rest and be positive all the time. The balance of these factors will make optimal health for us.
The nutrition your body needs daily life divided into 2 parts, as follows:
1. Macro nutrition, such as carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
2. Micro Nutrition: such as the vITAMINS and minerals.
Macro on nutrition:
1. Carbohydrates (50-60% of total calories per day *)
Rice, bread, noodles, or pasta and sugar, which is simple carbohydrate.
The benefits are energy and vitamin B complex sources.
2. Protein (10-12% of total calories per day *)
Of beef, lamb, chicken, fish, milk, egg and cheese. Others are nuts, grains, vegetables.
The benefits are:
- Protein is a of the most important elements in our body, next to water.
- To assist the growth and development of the body network.
- Replacement of damaged organs.
- Creation of hormones, enzymes, and antibodies in our body.
3. Fat (20-30% of total calories per day *)
7-10% maximum NOT saturated fats like red meat, butter, cheese, egg and yellow.
10-20% of saturated fats such as olive oil, avocados and nuts.
10% of fish, promarine products, soybean and corn oil.
The benefits are a source of energy, protection of cell membranes, hormones and nervous
system, also sources and transport of fat-soluble vitamins.
* Total calories: can vary depending on the age of someone, weight and height. Please consult with doctors to find out the total calories you need your body.
With comnativo combining these 3 nutrition, which have been appropriate and a healthy body.THAT SIMPLE!
Always stay fit and healthy have a